Ooh La La Weddings & Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Nan
06/27/2015

Hiring Lindsey was one of the best decisions I made in the planning process. Lindsey did an outstanding job coordinating our 175 person wedding at BR Cohn in June. When I was speaking with 10+ potential candidates (more than a year in advance of our wedding date) Lindsey responded to every email quickly answering each of my questions clearly and succinctly. That’s when I knew she was the woman for the job. Throughout the process I had a million questions, and she was incredibly helpful in answering them. I am a very organized and detail oriented-person (lots of spreadsheets, etc.). Lindsey put me to shame! She thought of things I never would have, ensured that all of the details were in one place and that every vendor had what they needed the week / day of. On the day of, Lindsey and her colleagues Kaitlyn and Yesenia did a fabulous job. They handled last minute unexpected hiccups professionally and effectively. Lindsey and her team are really talented, organizes and genuinely nice people. If I could give a hundred stars I would. Lindsey, you’re amazing!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Santa Rosa, CA

"Extraordinary events don't just happen, they're planned."

Ooh La La is a full service wedding and event planning company serving the Sonoma, Napa Wine Country and beyond. It is our goal to be your advocate and partner in creating the perfect wedding day or special celebration. Throughout the process we remain accessible to your needs and open minded to your ideas, while bringing our creativity, knowledge and commitment for success to each event we participate in. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you on your next event!

For more information on our services and to meet the team, visit our website or send us an email at hello@oohlalaweddings.com!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2011
Employees: 7
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
From start to finish, Ooh La La has been a dream vendor to work with. With the perfect balance of planning to allowing for space, Lindsey and her team recently executed a rather large and complicated wedding for a couple that refused to be rained in. As the storm spat, and the bride held onto her dream of having an outdoor ceremony, Lindsey respected her wish, and kept all vendors in touch. In the end, the bride got her outdoor ceremony and the guests did not get rained on, and the setup looked INCREDIBLE. A huge thanks to the steady and clear she had in a time when two plans really needed to be enacted for rain and shine.
PROS I KNOW (75)