Ooh La La Weddings & Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Rachel
08/03/2013

Nicole and Lindsey are absolutely phenomenal. I am a self-described offbeat bride who wanted to have a non-traditional, rustic outdoor wedding and was unsure if I could pull it off on my own given my busy work and travel schedule. I reached out to Ooh La La to see if they could help me out and it was the best decision I made aside from who I was going to marry.

From day one, our coordinator Nicole put me at ease. I could go on forever about her attention to detail and responsiveness, but given the stellar ratings on Wedding Wire, I am sure you can see that already. As a very practical bride, I will tell you what mattered most to me in hiring a coordinator: value. If you're on the fence about spending the money on a wedding coordinator, I can assure you it is the single greatest investment you'll make. Think of all the time and money spent on other vendors and consider a wedding coordinator insurance that all of those other vendors will preform as planned.

Both Lindsey and Nicole are utmost professionals who provide top-notch service and who really make you feel like your special day is just important to them as it is to you. I wish this wonderful company the very best fortune and hope they can grow to serve even more brides in the future. Thank you so much! Rachel & Michael Melby

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Santa Rosa, CA

"Extraordinary events don't just happen, they're planned."

Ooh La La is a full service wedding and event planning company serving the Sonoma, Napa Wine Country and beyond. It is our goal to be your advocate and partner in creating the perfect wedding day or special celebration. Throughout the process we remain accessible to your needs and open minded to your ideas, while bringing our creativity, knowledge and commitment for success to each event we participate in. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you on your next event!

For more information on our services and to meet the team, visit our website or send us an email at hello@oohlalaweddings.com!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2011
Employees: 7
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
From start to finish, Ooh La La has been a dream vendor to work with. With the perfect balance of planning to allowing for space, Lindsey and her team recently executed a rather large and complicated wedding for a couple that refused to be rained in. As the storm spat, and the bride held onto her dream of having an outdoor ceremony, Lindsey respected her wish, and kept all vendors in touch. In the end, the bride got her outdoor ceremony and the guests did not get rained on, and the setup looked INCREDIBLE. A huge thanks to the steady and clear she had in a time when two plans really needed to be enacted for rain and shine.
PROS I KNOW (75)