Ooh! Events

Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Ooh! Events & Out of Hand is a unique combination of event planning and design, full service floral shop, retail boutique, and everything in between.

With us, planning your event is a stimulating and exciting creative process.

Fresh design ideas paired with effective communication, careful budgeting, and an organized execution ensures that the only hitch that goes off is between the bride and groom.

Our rental warehouse is loaded with anything from antique leather sofas and dramatic outdoor tents to decorative table runners and elegant candlelit lanterns. No detail is too small.

In addition to rental decor services, we offer custom event management, wedding coordination packages, invitation design, floral artistry, and all the extras.

Ooh! Events and its veteran staff will ensure your vision is captured and translated into the event of your dreams.

Peruse some of our offerings and let’s get the party started!

For more information or to book an appointment please e-mail info@oohevents.com or ring us at 843-881-7576.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am in love with Ooh Events! If you are feeling overwhelmed by the number of planners out there, look no further! Choose them! I worked with Callie who totally got my vision and executed it to perfection. I have a hard time letting go of control, but she put me so at ease and was so easy to communicate with, I knew she could make my vision a reality. I was blown away when I walked into the reception. It was gorgeous! Ooh also provided the lounge furniture, décor and flowers. It was all executed perfectly. People are still telling me how much they loved everything and how beautiful it was. My parents were so happy and pleased, too! They said Callie made everything so seamless and they felt like guests rather than hosts. We got to enjoy our day and know that everything was taken care of!

• Wedding: 01/24/2015
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Endorsements
I've worked with the Ooh Events crew several times. They never disappoint. From small and intimate weddings to a grand wedding celebration, Ooh will deliver nothing but the best. When we covering a wedding and we know Ooh Events is involved, we are confident everything will be nothing less than spectacular!
843-881-7576
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards