Ooh! Events

Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Ooh! Events & Out of Hand is a unique combination of event planning and design, full service floral shop, retail boutique, and everything in between.

With us, planning your event is a stimulating and exciting creative process.

Fresh design ideas paired with effective communication, careful budgeting, and an organized execution ensures that the only hitch that goes off is between the bride and groom.

Our rental warehouse is loaded with anything from antique leather sofas and dramatic outdoor tents to decorative table runners and elegant candlelit lanterns. No detail is too small.

In addition to rental decor services, we offer custom event management, wedding coordination packages, invitation design, floral artistry, and all the extras.

Ooh! Events and its veteran staff will ensure your vision is captured and translated into the event of your dreams.

Peruse some of our offerings and let’s get the party started!

For more information or to book an appointment please e-mail info@oohevents.com or ring us at 843-881-7576.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are planning a wedding, run don't walk to Ooh Events. I cannot say enough about how professional and creative this team was from start to finish. I was trying to plan my wedding long-distance and once Ooh Events came onboard it made the whole process seamless. From the planning to implementation these women treated us as part of their family and it showed in the finished product. Ooh Events gave me the wedding of my dreams!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Endorsements
I've worked with the Ooh Events crew several times. They never disappoint. From small and intimate weddings to a grand wedding celebration, Ooh will deliver nothing but the best. When we covering a wedding and we know Ooh Events is involved, we are confident everything will be nothing less than spectacular!
843-881-7576
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire