Onion Studio, Wedding & Life Photographers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I literally cannot say enough GREAT things about Robyn & Dylan. From day 1 they have assisted me in helping with choosing other vendors and making sure they understood what my now husband and I were like as a couple. They made sure to know what we liked and were looking for for our special day. An on the day of it was like having 2 more friends running around helping us out. They made me feel very comfortable and relaxed and made sure Joe and I did not see each other before our first look. I have only seen a preview of the finished pictures and amazing is not a good enough word. I literally cannot wait to see the rest of the images! I would recommend Onion Studios to EVERYONE!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1170 Losson Road, Buffalo, NY 14227

Composing the Vision

Robyn & Dylan Buyskes (Bays • Kiss), the dynamic duo behind Onion Studio. We are a husband and wife team, we do the dance, we speak with out speaking, we know what each other is thinking without words. Having different perspectives, not just because there is a 6” height difference, but our creative visions are what help complete the stories we capture. We have a passion for capturing emotional wedding stories layered with the love that a couple shares, the essence of who they are. It is in these moments, when all the day’s shots come together that we’re reminded how lucky we are to share this passion between us.
Having walked the walk, we know what it is like to go through the wedding process. Caterers one day, cake the next. We know you will find relief in our no-pressure, relaxed-environment, and convenient-for-you approach. We have photographed weddings from Buffalo NY to international destination settings such as Tuscany, Italy and look forward to creating timeless photos of your day.
  Now offering a 1000 sqft unique studio space for indoor and private sessions, including portraits, senior sessions, trash the dress, boudoir.

+/- read less