One Summer Day

One Summer Day

Featured in Washingtonian, Ruffled, Elizabeth Anne Designs, United With Love, and many more!

Alexandria, VA 22304 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

We are Danny and Tara, the team behind One Summer Day photographyWe believe in celebrating the fragility, vulnerability, luminosity and victory of the human spirit. We are interested not only in what makes each of us unique, but in what makes us all the same. We aim to tap into these things inside of you, and transcribe them into timeless images. You deserve images that capture the excitement and jubilation of your wedding celebration, alongside the tranquility and weightiness of your marriage. Your wedding day deserves to be documented in a way that will evoke a sense of joy, romance and nostalgia, every time you look at them.

Choosing a photographer is an intensely personal decision. We believe you deserve to be paired with someone who is just the right fit for you in terms of philosophy and artistic vision. We prefer to work with couples who are fearless, who value artistry, and like to veer off the beaten path. Whether you are wed in a chapel, or in the shade of an old oak tree, if you put your heart and soul into making your wedding day a genuine reflection of yourselves, we would be honored to be a part of it!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Weeks after the wedding, friends are still calling to tell me how gorgeous I look in the photos! We received hundreds more photos than we expected. Every photo was beautifully edited. They captured every detail and every expression from the day with vivid colors and drama. They made my wedding look like a magazine shoot. They were so accommodating to meet me and my family that morning for photos at the Washington, D.C. Mormon Temple and to later come to my home north of Baltimore for the nighttime reception. Guests and family and bridesmaids found Tara and Danny to be so kind and helpful and patient. They use the best equipment available and have a very artistic and emotional style. Friends of mine who paid twice as much for their wedding photographers have told me they wished they could have booked them. The Facebook comments on my photos are still coming in -- people are impressed and I've never felt so beautiful.

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Services Used: Photography
One Summer Day is a wedding photographer from Washington D.C.. We service weddings througout the local area, including Virginia, D.C., and Maryland. One Summer Day is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Washington D.C. wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in vintage-modern, editorial and whimsical photography
703-945-9851
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards