One Darling Day

Profile Picture
Karine
1 Review
11/09/2014

What can I say? Claudia allowed me to breathe and relax throughout my entire wedding planning. And let's just say we had 2 months from start to finish to pull it all together. From selecting venue; caterer; rental; flower/decor; make up and hair; music... Claudia helped me decide and lock in vendors quickly but I never felt rushed and like I was making the wrong choice. The day of my wedding I felt like a queen getting all glammed up, while Claudia made sure all the linens were perfect; to decor; ceremony chairs; catering is on time, etc. she cued everyone from start to finish, so nothing was missed! She would even help me with time and tell me now we need to toast, and ok now let's cut the cake, first dance, etc. she even helped rally family members for photographs and followed the list to the t! I was so happy with her professionalism and attention to detail! Thank goodness for Claudia!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Los Angeles/Pasadena, CA 91104

Your Day-Of Wedding Coordinator

Are you looking for strictly a day-of wedding coordinator to help take your mind of organization on your big day?

The day-of coordinator service is great when you have completed most of the planning for your wedding, but realize that you would like to be able to enjoy your wedding day without having to worry about all of the details. A s your day-of wedding coordinator, I will oversee all of those details to make sure your wedding is executed just the way you envisioned it. Giving you and your family a stress-free and enjoyable one darling day. For more detailed information please visit my website One Darling Day, Thank You.

A little about me: I am detail-oriented, organized, easy going, and love weddings because of all the special design elements that go into them to make a picture perfect day. I reside in Los Angeles,CA and also work in the fashion industry as an assistant to a an amazing designer. I have good references and would love to continue to work with new couples. I can also work within your budget, so you can enjoy your wedding day stress-free. Please don't hesitate to send me an email or give me a call if you have any questions. Have a Darling Day.

Details