On the Town Limousines, Inc

Profile Picture
Kat
1 Review
08/31/2013

On The Town Limousines was absolutely fantastic for our wedding shuttle service and airport transportation for our honeymoon. They were very responsive, answered all of my questions, and worked with me to find the best vehicle for my budget. Thank you for such a great experience!

Services Used: Transportation
LOCATION
5112 Pegasus Court, Suite V, Frederick, MD 21704
BLOG

Adding a touch of elegance to your wedding

On The Town Limousines, Inc. specializes in weddings, including shuttle service, airport/cruise terminal transportation, bachelor/bachelorette parties, nights out and so much more.  Your wedding day is as special to us as it is to you.  We have been in business for more than 20 years.  Customer service is our priority and we offer service throu ghout Maryland.  All our vehicles are DOT authorized, we only employ PSC licenced drivers and we are fully licenced and insured.  Our fleet is meticulously maintained and we welcome visitors to come and see our fleet prior to making a booking.

Details
Vehicles: Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, Limousine - Stretch, Sedan, Shuttle, Van
Liability Insurance: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (19)
I have personally used On The Town Limousine Service, as well as worked professionally with this company. They work tirelessly to provide their clients with top notch service, immaculate vehicles and a personal touch with each client. I highly recommend this wedding professional and will continue to refer all of my brides to them.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)