On the Town Limousines, Inc

On the Town Limousines, Inc

Adding a touch of elegance to your wedding

5112 Pegasus Court
Suite V
Frederick, MD 21704 | map
Vehicles: Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, Limousine - S...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

On The Town Limousines, Inc. specializes in weddings, including shuttle service, airport/cruise terminal transportation, bachelor/bachelorette parties, nights out and so much more.  Your wedding day is as special to us as it is to you.  We have been in business for more than 20 years.  Customer service is our priority and we offer service throughout Maryland.  All our vehicles are DOT authorized, we only employ PSC licenced drivers and we are fully licenced and insured.  Our fleet is meticulously maintained and we welcome visitors to come and see our fleet prior to making a booking.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On The Town Limousines was absolutely fantastic for our wedding shuttle service and airport transportation for our honeymoon. They were very responsive, answered all of my questions, and worked with me to find the best vehicle for my budget. Thank you for such a great experience!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
Services Used: Transportation
Profile Picture
Kat
1 Review
Endorsements
I have personally used On The Town Limousine Service, as well as worked professionally with this company. They work tirelessly to provide their clients with top notch service, immaculate vehicles and a personal touch with each client. I highly recommend this wedding professional and will continue to refer all of my brides to them.
Associations I Belong to
301-695-5466
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards