Olympia's Valley

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I honestly don't know if I can put into words how amazing my experience was with Olympia! When my fiancé and I went to look at Olympia we knew just driving down the drive way that it was the place we wanted! When I got tears in my eyes while touring the barn it was a done deal. Lydia was kind enough to hold our date until we had time to review our contract and place our deposit. In that time other people wanted our date but Lydia kept her word that the date was ours if we chose to keep it. That let is know right off the bat that we were dealing with kind, honest people that would keep their word. We had nothing but a pleasurable experience with Olympia. I emailed Lydia any question I had and never got anything short of a warm response. The day of my wedding was beyond perfect. From the sweeping willow trees at the ceremony site to the romantic lighting in the barn, it was absolute perfection. Getting married at Olympia felt like home in every way possible. I can't thank Lydia and her family enough for making this old milk barn and farm house such a special place to get married. You can feel the history inside the farm house and it's simply magical. I will always look back on my wedding day as one of the happiest days of my life. Not only did I marry my best friend but I got to do it in a story book setting! The team at Olympia works closely with local vendors and their organization is flawless. Between my caterer Jimmy Meastretti, DJ Joe Ghiggioli, and coordinator Kelly Hansen i had a team of experts that all meshed together perfectly and made my day easy, fun and perfect!! They were a dream team! I would do it all again in a minute! If you're looking for a home away from home wedding venue with a vintage, country feel that is so naturally beautiful- have your special day at Olympia's Valley Estate!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
Petaluma, CA 94952

Olympia's Valley is located in south western Sonoma County and stretches over 2,000 acres of land ideal for weddings, events, movies, commercials and more. The second dairy farm to go organic west of the Mississippi river, this ranch has been family owned and operated since 1905. The Tresch family raises calves that grow into the beautiful cows who produce the organic milk we provide to Straus Family Creamery. We are also proud to supply our community with fresh certified organic apples that are picked the day they are sold. Our 1880's Victorian House wedding venue includes: Use of the Victorian with luxurious bridal quarters An outdoor brick oven A flat lawn area that can be used for a tent, tables, and dance floor A rustic redwood barn for a vintage reception Surrounding grounds with a lake and small dock Stroll among the organic apple orchard and gardens A loop driveway for shuttles and limos A quiet, private valley away from the sound of main highways.

+/- read less