Olivia Lott Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Bethany
08/10/2013

Olivia is just as great of a person as she is a photographer. She was very responsive to emails and also communicating with us throughout the wedding process. Most importantly, she listened to my ideas and helped me make them come to life. As a nervous, anxious bride she also made me feel comfortable the day of the wedding. Photographs, to me, are one of the most important aspects of a wedding and I definitely made the right choice picking Olivia as our photographer because my bridals and our wedding photos are so stunning and I am happy that l have all these beautiful photos to look at over and over again. I highly recommend Olivia Lott Photography to brides who want gorgeous pictures that they will be able to show off for years and years to come!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
5839 E Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA 71105
BLOG

Olivia Lott Photography is based in Shreveport, LA but we are willing to travel for weddings! We specialize in weddings, bridals and engagements! Our pricing starts at $2500. Please contact us for more information.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Olivia Lott Photography is sure to capture every beautiful moment of a couples wedding day. Olivia is outgoing and such a pleasure to work with. Her photography skills and customer service are sure to make your wedding weekend one to remember!