Olivia Lott Photography

Olivia Lott Photography

5839 E Kings Hwy
Shreveport, LA 71105 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Olivia Lott Photography is based in Shreveport, LA but we are willing to travel for weddings! We specialize in weddings, bridals and engagements! Our pricing starts at $2195. Please contact us for more information.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Olivia is just as great of a person as she is a photographer. She was very responsive to emails and also communicating with us throughout the wedding process. Most importantly, she listened to my ideas and helped me make them come to life. As a nervous, anxious bride she also made me feel comfortable the day of the wedding. Photographs, to me, are one of the most important aspects of a wedding and I definitely made the right choice picking Olivia as our photographer because my bridals and our wedding photos are so stunning and I am happy that l have all these beautiful photos to look at over and over again. I highly recommend Olivia Lott Photography to brides who want gorgeous pictures that they will be able to show off for years and years to come!!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Bethany
Endorsements
Olivia Lott Photography is sure to capture every beautiful moment of a couples wedding day. Olivia is outgoing and such a pleasure to work with. Her photography skills and customer service are sure to make your wedding weekend one to remember!
318-426-5954
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire