Olga's Brides

Olga's Brides

Celebrity and on-site Bridal Make-up Artist in New York and New Jersey.

NJ
Services: Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

With over a decade of experience in film, print, commercials and event makeup artistry, Olga has perfected the flawless, picture perfect face. Her attention to detail and passion for her work has made many brides and art directors very happy. Making woman look and feel beautiful is very important to Olga. Her goal is to make every bride feel special, by creating an unique, customized, and jaw dropping look that  will stand the test of time, through photos, video and  most importantly, leave you with the fondest memories of of your wedding day!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Olga did a great job. She was able to come through for me after a different makeup artist canceled on me 1 week before my engagement shoot. I found her website online and emailed her- and thank goodness she was available. She did a home visit and right away we clicked. We talked for a little and I showed her some of my pictures of my usual makeup looks. That's all she needed. I looked into the mirror after she was done and it was perfect. I wouldn't have made any changes. My engagement pictures in central park came out flawless. I was so happy with her work that I booked her for my wedding. She did my mother, my bridal party and myself- All within the estimated time frame she gave me. She is also full of very useful advice. The day of the wedding, I decided to go for a darker smokey eye look. I let her do what she is good at and I was very thrilled with the results. I chose airbrush- it feels like you have nothing on. The make up lasted all night. It was a beautiful look and flawless. I appreciate that she took her time with me and that she knew what would look good on me. As for my bridesmaids and mother, I let them do what they wanted. They all did a different look and they all looked great. She is very reasonably priced. I must have looked at 20 different make up companies before I found Olga, and everyone's price range is pretty much the same. So as far as pricing, she's worth it. She is very caring and thoughtful. She make you feel like you are getting ready with a friend rather than someone you barely know. She was open to any concerns and comments I had, but I didn't have any because I was so happy with her work. I would definitely recommend her to any bride or friend. She is very good at what she does. Another plus- she is very organized.

• Wedding: 08/18/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Nicolee
Olga's Brides is a wedding makeup artist from New Jersey. We service weddings througout the local area, including NY, PA, and CT. Olga's Brides is a professional wedding makeup artist that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in any look desired, bridal traditional and airbrush makeup, and contouring

My Awards