Old Wide Awake Plantation

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This was the PERFECT venue for a low country, vintage, fun wedding! When I first toured the plantation, I knew it would be perfect for my wedding with its beautiful layout and amazing space! Margaret was so helpful, too, helping me with my big day and making sure things would run smoothly! I highly recommend this venue for any bride who wants the perfect spot to celebrate love Charleston style!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
5149 Trexler Avenue, Hollywood, SC 29449

Historic Old Wide Awake Plantation has always been a great house for a party. Now it's available for rental to groups or individuals who want a celebration that is out of the ordinary. Situated near the beautiful Stono River, our old antebellum home epitomizes the Southern plantation tradition of gracious elegance in a pristine natural setting. Bordered by forests of live oaks, pines, and polo fields for evening horseback rides, our staff can work with your event planner to create the most memorable party you've ever given. Weddings, Bachelor parties, family reunions, or office celebrations, we can handle it all. Outdoor barbeques or oyster roasts, formal sit-down service under a tent or on a spacious verandah, we have a truly unique setting that reflects the famous lowcountry lifestyle.

+/- read less