Ohio Union-The Ohio State University

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

My in-laws hosted a welcome lunch for our wedding guests in place of a rehearsal dinner. The lunch was one of my favorite parts of the weekend because of the great experience at the Union! We had the event in the Barbie Tootle room on the third floor so the views outside were wonderful. The menu we chose was the Ohio Wine Country buffet, which was absolutely incredible. Everything was so delicious and there was plenty of food to go around. I love that we were able to use the A/V system to show a slide show of pictures that my maid of honor put together, and play our own playlist from my ipad. It was nice that guests were able to get their parking validated which was great. The staff was very nice and professional as well. I would highly recommend the Union for similar events!

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
LOCATION
1739 N. High Street, Columbus, OH 43210

O-H I-DO Celebrate the two great loves of your life!

Imagine a private courtyard, a beautiful 3-story event hall with wood floors and floor-to-ceiling windows, an elegant ballroom, or an intimate ring-shaped room perfect for exchanging wedding bands.

Whether you’re hosting 12 or 1200 guests, we have just the right space situated in the heart of the Ohio State campus and centrally located to many Columbus attractions. Allow our on-site event coordinators, production staff, and full service catering team help you through every part of your special day to ensure it is exactly what you dream it will be at Columbus, Ohio's premier and new Ohio Union. Successfully opened on March 29, 2010.

Creating an extraordinary experience at The Ohio State University.

Details