OHEKA CASTLE

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Oheka Castle made my dream wedding come true and allowed my husband and I to have an amazing stress free time at our wedding! My bridal attendant Kathy took care of EVERYTHING so perfectly. The way they organized everything made the night flow perfectly. They even took my husband and I aside in between the cocktail hour and reception so that we could eat some of the cocktail food and have a few minutes to ourselves. At the end of the night we were both so hungry and to our suprise they had brought up samples of food from dinner and dessert to our room! Our guest were completly wowed by the venue and we have even recevied cards from our guest letting us know how amazing our wedding was! Thank you Oheka!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
135 West Gate Drive, Huntington, NY 11743

A Royal Estate of Affairs

Celebrating the Art of Entertaining since 1919

OHEKA CASTLE is the premier venue to host exquisite society weddings and gala celebrations, located on Long Island's famed Gold Coast between New York City and The Hamptons. Exclusive and unforgettable, from the historic estate and formal gardens to the elegant rooms, meticulous white-glov e service, European ambience, and award winning cuisine, Oheka is one of the finest venues in the world. And with just one elegant wedding a day Oheka is truly a castle you can call your own. This magnificent historic hotel boasts 32 uniquely designed guestrooms and suites on the upper floors of the estate where your guests can sleep like royalty.

Details