Oh Là Là! Photo Booth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you are searching for a photo booth company or DJ, LOOK NO MORE. I have been to mulitiple weddings and have yet to experience a photobooth like this. It is sleek in design, doesn't take up much space, easy to use, and the attandant was awesome and very attentive. The props provided were SO MUCH FUN. When I first started planning our wedding I thought, I could probably use the money elsewhere, but let me just say I am SO glad I didn't. The memories made with this photobooth are beyond priceless, along with the keepsakes it gave us and our guests. We are still talking about the great moments captured to this day! I only hope I have a reason in the future to hire this company again! THANKS SO MUCH, OH LA! LA! PHOTO BOOTH!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
Berkeley, CA 94710

Tickling the Bay Area's funny bone one picture at a time.

Oh Là Là! Photo Booth™ specializes in weddings & swanky events.  Enjoy dashing looks, big laughs, & a gazillion hot features like e-mail, Facebook, video recording, & slideshows!

Details