Ocean Key Resort & Spa

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 210
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Ocean Key Resort and Spa is proud to be a part of the Noble House Hotels & Resorts collection.  Noble House is a compilation of hotels and resorts with the mission of delivering a world-class resort experience.  Our corporate culture is built on the idea of uncompromising service to our customers as well as our community through our “Do the Right Thing” program.  It is this dedication to outstanding service, among other things, that sets apart from other venues on the island.

Ocean Key Resort & Spa is proud to be the premier 4 Diamond resort on the island and truly is a quintessential Key West venue. To ensure we can provide the very best service to our clients during this special time in their lives, we guarantee you the most exclusive venue in Key West for your wedding reception.

Our location sets us apart from other wedding venues in town. We are located at the prestigious address of Zero Duval Street in the heart of Old Town Key West. Ocean Key sits proudly convergence of the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico with an unparalleled view of the famous Key West Sunset.  Our ceremony venue has all the feel of being present on a beach, though without the mess of the sand. You have beautiful blue, green waters and ocean breezes surrounding this intimate space for you and your guests to enjoy this important element of the day. The reception is located on the exclusive Sunset Pier, a 200 foot finger pier that plunges out over the gulf. Being situated at the end of a long pier, you almost feel as though you are on your own private island.  This space provides for a truly exclusive venue free from anyone wanting to voyeur your event.

In regards to menu, Our Executive Chef from our four star restaurant, Hot Tin Roof, is the same chef that will be executing your event. This means that the quality, presentation and flavors from this awarded restaurant translate to your event.  This also means we have the ability to customize to your vision.

We look forward to helping to make your dream wedding a reality!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As I originally posted on Yelp.com (http://www.yelp.com/biz/ocean-key-resort-key-west#hrid:RmkKFHgPXQ_A60w8649L1Q):

Ocean Key, where do I start with you? For those of you that follow my reviews, you already know that Key West is a special place for me and my wife and Ocean Key had a big hand in that.

While we were on a mission to find the perfect location to get hitched we went to talk with Stephanie at Ocean Key and not only is the property freakin' gorgeous, but their Group Sales & Catering Manager is the best in the business. Once, in a crappier version of my life, I worked at the famous Fontainebleau Resort in Miami Beach and Las Vegas and those peeps could learn a thing or two from Stephanie's School of Customer Service.

Our negotiations over our wedding package resembled something more like friends chatting about what their goals and wishes are rather than soulless business discussions. When the day finally came to get married she was on top of EVERYTHING, even the details that we managed to let slip through the cracks. One thing that stands out to me, the newly minted Mrs. Jones and I were so caught up with the evening that at the end of the night we completely forgot our champagne toasting flutes and guess who had collected them from the pier and had them for us the next day? Stephanie and her team.

She hooked us up in a perfect room overlooking the Gulf of Mexico as well as the Pier where our party was to take place. Honestly, there isn't anything bad that I can say about the experience (which I can always find SOMETHING) and as far as the wedding goes, I'm biased because it was my wedding but nearly ALL of our guests told us that it was *the* best wedding they've ever been to. That's saying a lot because we've got some snooty-ass friends. ;)

What's Good:
- Being greeted by a Make Your Own Mojito amenity in our room
- Maxin' relaxin' massages in the Ocean Key Spa.
- Stephanie and her catering team
- How easy the wedding planning and setup went.

What's Ugly:
- I've got nothing for you, sorry. :)

• Wedding: 11/27/2010
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
Ocean Key Resort & Spa is a beautiful boutique resort located in the heart of Old Town Key West. THe only 4 star, 4 diamond on the island, this resort is located on the Gulf of Mexico with the sunset as the backdrop. This location is perfect for the couple that wants to host their special day at the premiere resort in Key West. It is always a pleasure to work with the staff at Ocean Key. Their attention to detail, hospitality and unique presentation sets them apart from other locations. The food is spectacular and the executive chef of their 4 star Hot Tin Roof is always a part of the planning as well as the execution on the wedding day. The finger pier where the reception takes place is the only place in Key West that is exclusive to your party and surrounded by water on all sides. The service is nothing less than spectacular. I always know that my couple's will be well taken care of in every aspect of their experience at the Ocean Key. The team at Ocean Key always goes the extra mile to ensure that each couple has a unique event. Nothing at this resort is cookie cutter. They will spend unlimited time to create a special event. Simply You highly recommends the Ocean Key as the top location in Key West.
305-295-7043
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards