Occasions by Elena Bridal Hair, Traditional or Airbrush MakeUp and Hair Extensions

White plains, NY

Flexibility
Profile Picture
melissa
01/02/2013

Hi all! I'm from Australia, and my husband and I eloped in New York City in January! I thought it would be hard to find a hairdresser that I felt comfortable with, given the timing of my arrival and then the date of the actual wedding, there would be no chance to meet in person before the big day and get a trial. I emailed so many differnt people, but when I read Elena's prompt response, I could get a feeling from her words that she seemed relaxed, genuine and really passionate about her work. After a few emails back and forth to discuss various things, it was like chatting to a friend! I booked her, and on the day, she definately didn't dissapoint! She came to my hotel right on time, with her lovely assistant Jen, as i had a bridesmaide who also neede to be done. They were friendly and professional, and very accomodating with what I wanted and were even ok about the little space they had to work in!
Our hair looked fantastic, and stayed in place all day!
I would definately reccomend Elena and her team to any bride who wants amazing hair and is on a budget. Thanks guys!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Main Street, White Plains, NY 10601
BLOG

All the Beauty at the place of your choice

As a Freelance Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist I am committed to bringing all the beauty, comfort and convenience to the place of your choice.
Whether you desire dramatic evening glamour or "just barely there" to enhance your natural beauty, my team and I we will provide options to fit any mood or occasion.

We will help you m ake this occasion a day to remember forever.

Group booking availalbe, please visit my web site for a complete list of prices, services and packages.

'Is never to early or to big  for us'

I also offer AIRBRUSH Makeup, Professional and temporary Hair Extensions, Keratin treatments, Hair Cutting and Coloring Services.

For more information or to schedule an appointment at my studio or at your place,  please call (914)-414-3084 or email me at elena@occasionsbyelena.com Serving the Tri State Area, All of Westchester County and the Hudson Valley.

Details