Oak Mill Bakery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We decided to go with Oak Mill Bakery based on the recommendations of family and friends, and we were not disappointed! I went in with a picture of my dream cake, and they brought it to life! It was absolutely beautiful! And not only did it look good, it tasted good! We went with the mocha and custard filling and it was delicious!! I even secretly arranged a groom's cake/cupcake tower, and the pulled it off without a hitch! I would definitely recommend Oak Mill Bakery! They are so great and easy to work with, and they did a fantastic job!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
2204 W North Avenue, Chicago, IL 60647

European Style Baked Goods

Since 1986, Oak Mill Bakery is a family-owned, European style bakery that only uses the freshest & finest ingredients to create pastry perfection, and custom made wedding cakes specially made for your Big Day.
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s