Nyoka Gregory Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

All I can say is WOW!!! Not only were the crew from Divine Cre8tions Hair and Makeup Studio extremely professional and punctual, the work they did was outstanding! Nyke is truly a makeup and hair master! My makeup and the makeup of others in my party was flawless. We all received so many compliments on our overall look. Such a pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
15315 Southwest Freeway, Suite 136, Sugar Land, TX 77478
BLOG

YOU...Personalized!

One thing I can say about my career path is that it has allowed me to be free and creative.  I’ve worked with different types of people with all shapes, sizes, races, and sex’s in many different parts of the US.  Usually I get that warm and fuzzy feeling at the end of the day and that lets me know I’m doing what God has me here to do.  It is th at passion that continues to drive me til this day.

My work has been featured in magazines such as “Black Hair Care” and “Essence Hot Hair” along with local hair magazines.  I’ve worked for the well-known cosmetic line “M.A.C. Cosmetics” and have done hair and/or makeup for many projects which include (but are not limited to) a movie, fashion shows, fundraiser events, album covers and more.  Joining the Xtreme Lashes Stylist team and becoming an Advanced Lash Stylist wasn’t in my initial plan but has become so much fun.  It seemed to be a good fit for an all-around beauty package.  You can’t go wrong with a triple combination of hair, makeup, and lashes!

CREDITS/PUBLICATIONS/AWARDS

"Stylish Stylists" Award - Top Ladies of Distinction 2003 "Houston's Finest Stylists" Award - Sigma Gamma Rho 2012   PUBLICATIONS Black Haircare 2003 Jones Magazine 2006 ONYX Magazine 2006 Miss Lyric (The ICON) 2007 Calendar 2006 Against the Grain Magazine Cover 2008 Fort Bend Bridal Magazine 2009 Essence Hot Hair Magazine 10/2011   EVENTS Models & Music Fashion Show 2006 Tantrum Fashion Show 2006 F.A.C.A Fashion Show 2006 Divine Intervention Breast Cancer Fashion Show 2006 The FINALE Fashion Show 2006 Gary Mayes & Nu Era Album Cover 2007 Tiki Glam Fashion Show 2007 P.U.S.H HIV/AIDS Awareness Fashion Show 2007 Size Sexy Fashion & Hair Extravaganza 2008 P.U.S.H HIV/AIDS Awareness Fashion Show 2009 Heart & Soul Awards (Baltimore) 2011     TELEVISION/MOVIES Gary Mayes & Nu Era Live Dvd Recording 2006 ”American Dream” – Mike Jones Movie 2006/2007 Gary Mayes & Nu Era TBN Recording (Atlanta) 2007 "Extra-Ordinary Life": Journey to South Africa (BET preview video) 2010
Details
Services: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, On-Site Service, Salon, Trial Service
Hair: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Hair Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin Treatment, Textured Hair Styling
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
Max Group: 10
Licensed Professional: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Nyke has the sweetest personality! Her work is fantastic. Our brides always look flawless after Nyke has styled their hair and/or applied their make-up. She is flexible. And her work is worth every penny. I recommend her to all of my brides.
Nyoka Gregory Beauty is a wedding Makeup artist from Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Houston, Sugar land, and even destination weddings. Nyoka Gregory Beauty is a professional wedding Makeup artist that has been part of the Houston wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in Airbushed and Traditional bridal beauty