NOZZA - An Event Planning & Invitation Design Studio

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I was referred to Trini through one of my best friends, Lauren, and it was honestly one of the biggest blessings of my life. Having the opportunity to work with such an amazing, helpful, caring and organized event planner like Trini made my wedding day the wedding of my dreams. Trini did not skip a beat - everything was absolutely perfect and I couldn't image having worked with anyone else other than her to plan such a special day in my life. Over the past year I've heard over and over how stressful wedding planning can be, and to be honest, there was VERY minimal times that I felt overwhelmed or stressed because of Trini's ability to make everything run so smoothly. Trini also referred me to the BEST vendors in the entire world, one was not better than the other and they too helped make my wedding one that myself, my husband, and all of our families and friends will never stop talking about!

Trini - your are freakin amazing at what you do, and anyone should be so lucky to have you be part of one of their most special days of their lives. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1090 S. Gilbert Road Suite 102, Gilbert, AZ 85296
BLOG

Southern California & Phoenix Metropolitan Area

Special events are simply that, special. From weddings and religious celebrations to corporate events, private parties and social gatherings, our professionals aspire to create a special experience for both our clients and their guests. With NOZZA, event planning is made simple as our planners use their creativity and expertise to work with you in bringing ideas to life.

NOZZA offers our clients a unique opportunity to work with us within the confines of our interactive studio environment where together we will plan every facet of your event. You can browse through our comprehensive library of invitations and stationary portfolios, view and touch sample floral displays from our preferred florists, purchase luxury gift items and have them elegantly packaged and wrapped. All of this and so much more, while working one-on-one with an event planner that is as invested in your special event as you are.

Our love of paper has led to our new sister company, NOZZA INK, serving as an intimate stationery boutique.  We create custom wedding and special event invitaitons, tailored around your individual needs and personality.  Let your story begin with us. www.nozzaink.com

Details