Noteable Wedding Invitations

Noteable Wedding Invitations

Favorite
Canton, MI
734.417.4477   Visit Website   Email Vendor

This vendor has not yet been reviewed.
Be the first to review this vendor
LOCATION
43130 Keystone Lane , Canton, MI 48187
BLOG

Wedding Invitations and Stationery Unique to You

Custom stationery - made just for you. No matter what the event, my designs are perfect to make the right lasting impression on your friends and family! Most wedding designs are available as a full ensemble, if there if anything else you would like to see - please let me know via the contact button to the right on the home page.

Be ... read more

Be creative! Use the bumper stickers as wine labels, the stationery works great as candy bar sleeves - it's all up to you!

Wedding Invitations, Save the Date cards, Response cards, Thank You cards, Table Number cards, Envelope Seals/stickers, Wedding Binders, Business cards, Party Invitations, and more! Everything is customizable with your own text and or pictures - so you are sure to find exactly what you need!

~ Custom Design ~

I am pleased to accept your custom requests. If you find a design that you'd like to see in a different color, or on a different product offering, feel free to send me a message with the link of the design you're interested in. I am more than happy to help.

+/- read less