Note Worthy

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Cannot say enough wonderful things about Noteworthy. Everyone in the store is always so helpful and knowledgeable about the products. Each time I go in, I feel like I'm in good hands. My FH and I were overwhelmed with wedding planning, and they took the time to sit down with us and help us figure out what we wanted and what we could afford. They also have great specials almost every time I've been in the store. I am also getting some BM's gifts there as well. They do adorable monogramming and the turn-around is super fast.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
282 South Stratford Road, Winston Salem, NC 27103

We are locally owned and operated and have been in business for over 8 years.  We love helping our Brides & Grooms make their special day a Note Worthy celebration! Visit our store front-no appointment necessary-but is recommended for Saturdays!  We offer custom wedding invitations, shower invitations,stationery, etc...

Custom invitation
s for all occasions Weddings & Showers Birthday Baby Shower Moving and many more! Embroidery Wedding programs, napkins, & bridal party gifts Stationery Personalized gifts for all

Store hours are Monday through Saturday from 10am to 6pm but we are open online 24/7 at www.NoteWorthyNC.com!

Details