North Hills Club

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 200
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

North Hills Club is the perfect environment to host an unforgettable event.  Our 2990 square foot Ballroom can cater to a wide variety of events ranging from Engagement Parties to Bridal Showers or Luncheons to Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions.

Allow our professional staff to guide you in creating an event that is a true reflection of your distinctive style.  North Hills Club is ready to care for the details of your entire event, so you can relax, focus and enjoy family and friends at your special event.  Our attentive staff combines the best tradition of service, hospitality and friendliness, ensuring that all of the details come together to create a seamless experience.

Let us be a part of your special day!

Contact:

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

North Hills Club is a hidden gem for wedding ceremonies and receptions! When we first got engaged my fiance and I were so incredibly disappointed in our search to find a reasonable, yet perfect site for our ceremony and reception. Enter North Hills Club - gorgeous main room, covered outside terrace, amazing staff, delicious food, reasonable prices - you will be blown away! Lauren, the events planner, is in one word AMAZING! All of our guest commented on how "perfect" our entire day was and we owe so much of that to North Hills Club! We've already recommended it to others and will continue to long into the future!

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
The staff at North Hills club keeps everything running smooth! I have enjoyed every event there where I was the hired photographer.
919-787-3655
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards