NOAH'S Event Venue

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Dani
12/13/2014

Noah's was absolutely gorgeous even without decorations but I was even further amazed when I saw the venue set up for our wedding. The staff there is very helpful and always answered my questions whether via email or by phone. Even when I talked to their corporate offices after hours they could usually answer my question or give me details about my venue date. The rehearsal went smoothly and the ceremony looked great. It was the perfect size for our guest count, around 175 (we had the entire venue booked) and there was plenty of space for guests to have a cocktail hour while all of my other vendors set up dinner/cake/reception/dj etc. They worked well with my other vendors and provided great recommendations that I ended up using for bartenders and dj. The guests loved the game room for cocktail hour, and having the small reception room for the buffet line made it easy and simple for them to grab dinner. With all of the rooms they have you can have a small, medium, or large wedding here. Plenty of parking for guests, lots of room in the main hall (we had 175 guests seated and still had a large dance floor) Lovely ceiling decorations (optional but I highly recommend them! All of my guests thought it was beautiful!) They include tables, chairs, gorgeous lantern centerpieces, and linens for the tables in any color you need in the cost. They also have table runners and chair bows for an additional cost. Overall a great experience! Have your wedding here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
Multiple Dallas Locations - Fort Worth & Las Colinas, 4301 Fossil Creek Blvd, Fort Worth & Las Colinas, TX 76137
BLOG

NOAH'S Weddings as Unique as You!

Your dream transforms into a breathtaking reality at NOAH'S. Our versatile, contemporary design and unique ceiling grid technology offers unprecedented freedom for setting the perfect scene. Whether your style is romantic or modern, organic or dramatic, NOAH'S makes setting the ideal ambiance a ... read more

NOAH'S Weddings as Unique as You!

Your dream transforms into a breathtaking reality at NOAH'S. Our versatile, contemporary design and unique ceiling grid technology offers unprecedented freedom for setting the perfect scene. Whether your style is romantic or modern, organic or dramatic, NOAH'S makes setting the ideal ambiance a breeze.

Because we want every element to express your individuality, we are an open-vendor venue and allow you to bring in talent that fits your wedding vision. You call the shots when it comes to the layout, food, décor and other elements of your special day. And our staff will be there every step of the way to make sure your day runs perfectly.   Check out our website at www.noahsweddings.com!

+/- read less