NOAH'S Event Venue

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

Hello! Noah's in Chandler, AZ is GORGEOUS! Unfortunately, I am needing to sell my credit as I have cancelled my event. I am willing to sell at a lower cost! If you are interested, PLEASE email me at drkxica16@yahoo.com. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
LOCATION
119 Shuman Blvd. in Naperville, 200 Barclay Blvd. in Lincolnshire, Naperville & Lincolnshire, IL 60563
BLOG

NOAH'S Weddings as Unique as You!

Your dream transforms into a breathtaking reality at NOAH'S. Our versatile, contemporary design and unique ceiling grid technology offers unprecedented freedom for setting the perfect scene. Whether your style is romantic or modern, organic or dramatic, NOAH'S makes setting the ideal ambiance a ... read more

NOAH'S Weddings as Unique as You!

Your dream transforms into a breathtaking reality at NOAH'S. Our versatile, contemporary design and unique ceiling grid technology offers unprecedented freedom for setting the perfect scene. Whether your style is romantic or modern, organic or dramatic, NOAH'S makes setting the ideal ambiance a breeze.

Because we want every element to express your individuality, we are an open-vendor venue and allow you to bring in talent that fits your wedding vision. You call the shots when it comes to the layout, food, décor and other elements of your special day. And our staff will be there every step of the way to make sure your day runs perfectly.   Check out our website at www.noahsweddings.com!

+/- read less