No Ordinary Affair

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Are you kidding me??? No Ordinary Affair is the EXACT right name for Becky and her firm! Becky is not you're ordinary wedding / event planner--she is soooo much more than that!!!

My daughter decided to have her wedding in Oregon even though we all live in California, so you can imagine the logistical nightmares this might entail--coordinating with a bunch of different vendors in a different state and trying to put it all together would have been impossible.

But Becky stepped in and had everything completely under control. And you can tell the kind of person she is by the kind of vendors that she brought together.

Every single thing was PERFECT--every vendor went out of their way to make my little girl's day a perfect one and I think the real reason is this:

Becky does not strive to be a "Wedding Planner." Rather, she spends her time learning about and understanding the bride and the family so that she can put together just the right _____ and just the right _____ (fill in the blank). Indeed by the end of our event, I thought of Becky more as a sister than just another vendor.

As a dad with only one little girl, I only get to do this once. And I will be eternally grateful to Becky and her team for making my little girl's day PERFECT and definitely not ORDINARY!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
PO Box 383, Dayton, OR 97114
BLOG

... because no bride wants an ordinary wedding!

Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties