No. 7 Salon and Spa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

After trying a few different salons in Indianapolis, I was so thankful to have found No. 7 Salon and Spa. I've been going to No. 7 Salon for about a year and I can honestly say they are the best in town! From the haircuts, facials, waxing, spray tans, manicures, pedicures, all the services they provide and the products they use are top notch. All the stylists, aestheticians and receptionists are super friendly and professional, they go above and beyond to accommodate their clients and provide the best service. The salon itself is really cute with easy parking, which is hard to find downtown. Leading up to my wedding I would go to No. 7 Salon on a regular basis for facials, waxing, spray tans and haircuts to ensure I looked my very best not only for my wedding day but also for my bridal shower, couples shower and bachelorette party. I highly recommend No. 7 Salon and Spa!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
748 E. Bates St Suite 101, Indianapolis, IN 46202

At No.7 Salon and Spa, conveniently located in downtown Indianapolis, we

At No.7 Salon and Spa, conveniently located in downtown Indianapolis, we
are committed to providing the highest level of service possible, in a friendly, relaxing, and comfortable environment. From the moment you walk through the doors, our talented, highly trained and always helpful team will make every effort to ensure that your visit is enjoyable and exceeds your expectations.

We are located in the No. 7 Thomas Jefferson school building, a fully renovated structure that is over 150 years old in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. We offer the services that are traditional in nature, plus new services like shellac nails and body bronzing. We are blocks from everything downtown, and offer free parking.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
PROS I KNOW (1)
No. 7 Salon and Spa is a wedding beauty provider from Indianapolis, IN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Downtown Indianapolis, Greenwood, and surrounding areas . No. 7 Salon and Spa is a professional wedding beauty provider that has been part of the Indianapolis, IN wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in hair, makeup, manicures, pedicures, massage, facials, and spray tanning