No. 7 Salon and Spa

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Katherine
11/08/2014

No. 7 Salon & Spa was wonderful, not only did they accommodate all of the bridal party, my mother and ring bearers on short notice, but they did a wonderful job! Everyone loved their hair and make-up. The prices were reasonable and lower than the other salons I looked at. Although I never plan on getting married again, I will use them again if I ever need professional beauty services. Thank you!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
748 E. Bates St Suite 101, Indianapolis, IN 46202

At No.7 Salon and Spa, conveniently located in downtown Indianapolis, we
are committed to providing the highest level of service possible, in a friendly, relaxing, and comfortable environment. From the moment you walk through the doors, our talented, highly trained and always helpful team will make every effort to ensure that your visit is enjoyable and exceeds your expectations.

We are located in the No. 7 Thomas Jefferson school building, a fully renovated structure that is over 150 years old in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. We offer the services that are traditional in nature, plus new services like shellac nails and body bronzing. We are blocks from everything downtown, and offer free parking.

Details