Nilah & Company

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had always wanted to wear a vintage wedding dress, it's difficult to find a dress that doesn't need some work or might look like a costume. After purchasing a 1950's wedding dress, I was referred to Nilah. The first meeting, Nilah listened to my ideas and thoughts. I wanted to modernize and restore this dress without taking away the integrity of it's vintage qualities. So, I presented Nilah with several photos of what I wanted, much to my dismay my ideas didn't seem to work with the style of my dress I had purchased. Seeing my disappointment Nilah, my mother and I went back to the drawing board. We developed something that would ultimately exceed every hope and expectation I had about my wedding dress. I would recommend Nilah to anyone with a new or an old dress. She was prompt, very responsive, and creative.
Alexandra

Nilah & Company responded with the following comments:

Alexandra, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We are so happy that you are pleased with our services and that we were able to help you design the dress of your dreams! It was such a pleasure working with you and wish you and your husband the very best in all of your future endeavors.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
36 W Eagle Road, Havertown, PA 19083
BLOG

Dressmaker, Tailor & Designer

Nilah and Company has been offering personalized, expert service to our clients for 25 years.  From Italy's high fashion to India's Saris, and everything in between, we specialize in creating your image for your special day. Traditional, non-traditional, fantasy, multi-cultural or destination, we can create your custom gown or veil.  We also can customize and alter your store bought gown or veil to create your image.  We offer our own full line of wedding veils that are designed and hand made in our Havertown, PA shop using only the finest French Chantilly laces and Swarovski Crystal Elements.  If we don't have what you have envisioned in our line we are more than happy to custom make a veil for your special day.

We also specialize in the cleaning and restoration of vintage gowns and veils.    We can also use the lace of your vintage gown to make your veil for your special day. Please give us a call to set us a consultation to discuss your options.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Christenings, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms
Established: 1988
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
Nilah & Company is a wedding Tailor, Dressmaker, and Designer from Havertown, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, New York, and various other locations. Nilah & Company is a professional wedding Tailor, Dressmaker, and Designer that has been part of the Pennsylvania wedding industry for over 24 years. We specialize in custom-made bridal gowns, alterations, evening wear, vintage restorations or remakes, and custom veils