Nicollet Island Pavilion is a premier venue for weddings and receptions. With views of the Mississippi River, historic Saint Anthony Main, and downtown Minneapolis, Nicollet Island truly captures the magic of Minneapolis.
Built in 1886 by Lintges and Connell & Company, Nicollet Island Pavilion began as a one-story frame building called the William Bros. Boiler Works. In 1893 a major fire consumed the Boiler Works and the existing brick structure was constructed to replace the destroyed building.
The building went through various stages of ownerships until 1976 when the Minneapolis Park Board acquired most of Nicollet Island. In 1983 Nicollet Island Park was developed and the Pavilion was used as a simple picnic shelter. Today, it hosts some of the most upscale events in the Twin Cities!
- Planning Tools