Nick Bodmer Videography

Profile Picture
Haley
1 Review
05/16/2014

Nick was wonderful to work with. I contacted him and we were able to create a custom package that fit into our budget. He always got back to me right away which I really appreciated. He was very discreet during our ceremony and I didn't even notice he was there. When we got our wedding video I was in awe of all of the special moments he captured. He got everything from the look on my husbands face when I was walking down the aisle to all of our family members dancing at the reception and having a great time. I am so glad we found Nick and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Henderson, NV 89012
BLOG

Fun, Cinematic Wedding Films

You'll receive three videos: Ceremony, Reception, and a Highlight Film that recaps your entire day set to music. We have three packages to choose from; just choose what you want covered: Ceremony, Ceremony & Reception, or Bridal Prep, Ceremony & Reception. Is your wedding date free? Find out today!

Details
Categories: Videography
Event Types: LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 1999
Employees: 4
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Mastercard, Visa
PROS I KNOW (3)
Nick Bodmer Videography is a wedding Videographer from Naperville. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Suburbs, and Northwest Indiana. Nick Bodmer Videography is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in Documentary Wedding Videos