Nichole Luchs, Harpist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Nichole was a wonderful person to work with! She helped me through the whole process of planning the music for our wedding ceremony and was able to provide a large repertoire of music from which to choose! She is very professional and a talented musician. Her harp music was just stunning and added an extra touch of elegance and beauty to our wedding ceremony!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
Aurora, IL 60506

My name is Nichole Luchs and I will help you to create an atmosphere that your guests will never forget with beautiful harp music.  Whether you are having a large cathedral wedding or an intimate garden ceremony, the harp is the perfect instrument.  Both in looks and in sound, the harp will add a touch of elegance and beauty to your special day .  I am available for weddings and special events throughout the Chicago area and northern Illinois and I have been performing since 1998.

My repertoire ranges in style and includes classical, celtic. american jazz standards, show tunes, movie themes, and modern pop/rock.  Please visit my website at www.harpmelodies.com for a list of my repertoire.  If you don't see your favorite song, just ask me!  I am always adding new music to my repertoire and I love to take requests!

I would love to play for your wedding!  Please contact me today!!

~Nichole

815-440-4099

nichole@harpmelodies.com

Details
Ceremony Music Arrangements:: Instrumental - Solo
Instruments: Harp
Nichole Luchs, Harpist is a wedding musician from Chicagoland area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Suburbs, and Rockford. Nichole Luchs, Harpist is a professional wedding musician that has been part of the Chicagoland area wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, receptions, corporate events, baby showers, art gallery openings, classical harp music, popular music , american standards, celtic music.