Niche Ceremonies

Niche Ceremonies

14227 Castlerock Drive
Orlando, FL 32828 | map
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single ...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination), Christian - A...

About Us

Welcome and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding ceremony! My name is Michael Fernandez, and as a Minister, one of the best compliments come from married couples when they say to me, "Thank you for such a beautiful ceremony." This is your time to have a wonderful ceremony, this is your journey as a couple to start on solid ground in celebrating a life-long commitment of your hopes and dreams. There are moments in life that need to be held in the light of beauty and honor. The next chapter of your story needs to reflect words that are memorable for your occasion. Whether it's your wedding, renewal of vows or any other special occasion they are all important milestones in your life. Allow me to help you design your special moment with a uniqueness that draws out your taste, personality and desire. I appreciate the opportunity for this privilege to facilitate your upcoming occasion. Feel free to contact me and find out if I'm the right fit for you. As a preferred officiant for the Walt Disney World, having a magical experience is what couples dream of when they are having their ceremony. You've already invested a lot of time to work out some of the details of your wedding and for those coming to the wedding so let me guide you on making it a smooth and pressure free time. I will help you handle some of your details so that your freed to enjoy each other without the worry.  You can check out more information about me on www.nicheceremonies.com

There is a rhythm and a flow to every ceremony and having it    worry-free with all the details is important, but its significant to remember that you are not alone in helping design it.  I can help. By now you've probably done some research on them and even though there is some structure and flow the style is your own.  Whether it's formal, casual, romantic, traditional, contemporary or a blend of these and others, it will be memorable for you.  Even with special circumstances your story is being weaved in a way that incorporates these special circumstances.

I will assist you in choices of vows, readings, poems etc.   It may feel overwhelming but remember I will help you ease right into these choices that will feel right for you.

We all have a vision of what weddings should be, and being accommodating to your desires for your idea of a wedding is important.  For example, do you prefer I wear a suit, a robe, or less formal attire? As mentioned what is the style and atmosphere that you prefer?  With these and other questions we can work together to fit your desire.

I look forward to hearing from you!

407-492-3192
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire