New Orleans Catering, Inc.

New Orleans Catering, Inc.

Metairie, LA
504.837.1075   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

NOCI catered my wedding a few weeks ago, and I could not be happier with the outcome!

Sabine was easy to communicate with, something I highly valued because I was planning the wedding from far away. She advised about everything related to the catering and equipment, and she worked with me through several drafts of the menu until it was what we both wanted.

The day went seamlessly, and I heard endless happy comments about the food, which is difficult to make impressive in a city like New Orleans, where everywhere is good food. Ours, though, was amazing!

NOCI is an excellent company, and I highly recommend them for your event.

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
1608 Justin Rd. , Metairie, LA 70001
BLOG

Since 1981

In a city that's famous for it's cuisine, and renowed the world over for a unique culture and rich history, culinary establishments must not only be good to survive and flourish, they must be excellent. New Orleans Catering celebrates a wonderful reputation locally, as well as nationally, and has been a major leader in the hospitality industry for nearly 33 years.

We offer complete planning services for any occasion. Whether you are local or from out of town, planning either a corporate or private function, for ten to 2,000 people, we are here to assist you in any way and to ensure that your event is memorable and fun.

sales@nocatering.com

504-837-1075

+/- read less
Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
PROS I KNOW (8)
New Orleans Catering, Inc. is a wedding caterer from New Orleans, Louisiana. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Orleans, Louisiana, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and surrounding areas. New Orleans Catering, Inc. is a professional wedding caterer that has been part of the New Orleans wedding industry for 34 years. We specialize in local and regional cuisine