New Natalie's Bridal

Value
4.1
Flexibility
3.2

After reading various reviews online about New Natalie's, I wasn't sure what to expect. When I arrived last Saturday afternoon, it was a very quiet, calm, relaxed environment. This was a HUGE plus for me. I was promptly greeted at the front desk by my consultant, Piper. I gave her a brief description of what type of dress I was looking for. She gave me a very thorough description of how the dresses were organized, priced, and labled and then let me spend a few minutes looking through the gowns by myself with my family. She did not "hover" over me as other consultants at other stores had done, yet she did not completely disappear and ignore me. I did not feel pushed or pressured by her at all.

Being a plus-size girl, I didn't know if I'd be able to find anything that I would be able to try on comfortably. I was very quickly proven wrong. There was a great selection of sizes and styles that I could try on. I showed Piper a picture of my dream dress, hoping that they would have it in my size to try on. She found it within a matter of minutes, but it was in a size 6. Since there was no way I could even begin to try on a size that small, Piper put me into a gown with an identical fit and silhouette, then clipped the size 6 dress to the front and the back of the one I had on so that I could see how it would look. I didn't know if this trick would really work, but it did!! I proceeded to order that dress, even though I hadn't been able to try on the sample, because of Piper's "magic".

Bottom line: I would definitely recommend New Natalie's and my consultant Piper to other brides. Their store is not the most fancy or elegant, but their selection and staff make up for it. I was very pleased with the fact that I did not feel pressured in any way. It was a very laid back environment, yet they still maintained a sense of professionalism.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
919 Chattahoochee Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30318
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils