New Deal Horse and Carriage

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Julia and John were great to work with. My groom actually hired Julia and John to surprise me with a horse and carriage. OMG. What a surprise!!!! I cried and cried I was so happy. Julia kept telling me how beautiful I looked and was very comfortable. They traveled from Exeter RI to Westport MA just to make my day a fairy tale. The horse was beautiful - happy and healthy!!!!! Both the owners treated that horse like a member of the family. I could tell how happy he was because he kept nudging John to pet his nose and pay attention to him. The carriage was also beautiful - very well kept, clean and pretty. They even stayed so our photographer could pose us with the carriage. Not only were Julia and John patient - so was that gorgeous horse. Thank you for making my day that much more special!!!!

Services Used: Transportation
LOCATION
2415 Tower Hill Rd, Saunderstown, RI 02874

We are a horse-drawn transportation company with 15 years experience, serving Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts.

Details
Categories: Transportation
Event Types: Anniversaries, Corporate Events, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s