New Beginnings Ministries and Weddings

New Beginnings Ministries and Weddings

Colorado springs, CO
719.302.5816   Visit Website

This vendor has not yet been reviewed.
Be the first to review this vendor
LOCATION
Colorado Springs, CO 80935

We officate weddings, rent wedding dresses and evening gows, and community outreach.

We offer Traditional and non-traditional weddings for those who are budget minded. We can help find the perfect spot for your outdoor wedding. We rent wedding dresses from formal gowns to eleborate wedding gowns. We also have our own photographer who can do everything from engagement pictures, to the ceremony to candid pictures to the weddin g reception. She has over 30 years experience in the photography field.

Our prices are set for those who are on a shoe string budget, or just want to save some money. Our prices may be low but our values are high. We believe your day should be as perfect as you want it from the ceremony to the location to the pictures. You will always have say in your ceremony when you chose us. You have a say in what is said during the ceremony and you pick what pictures you want taken and when. It is your day and we are here to help you make it as perfect as we can.

I have been a Pastor for 3 years. I have attended church since I was a baby and been a christian since I was about 10 years old. I believe in the Holy sanction of marriage.  I am happily married with 3 children of my own, a step-son, and my oldest son's best friend...I call my adopted son. I am open minded and will write your ceremony to fit your beliefs. Whether you want a ceremony with nothing mentioned about God to a ceremony full of scripture and references to God. I am here to give you the cinderella ceremony of your dreams.

Details