NeriPhoto

Profile Picture
Ashley
1 Review
06/01/2013

NeriPhoto was absolutely amazing. I wanted a professional photographer that would provide us with tons of images from our day without me having to worry about getting all of the shots that I wanted. Neri went above and beyond to make sure that the day ran smoothly, and we received the most beautiful collection of wedding photos that I could have hoped for. It's obvious that she loves what she does, and she is so talented. I will recommend her to everyone that I know!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
MI 49424

Beautiful.Modern.Creative.
Based in Holland, MI – available worldwide. With a Bachelor’s degree in painting and drawing I approach your wedding as my masterpiece. My mission is to provide you with an outstanding experience and classic, timeless images that capture the moments as they happen.

Follow NeriPhoto on Facebook ... read more

Beautiful.Modern.Creative.

Follow NeriPhoto on Facebook for up to date events and updates!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties
NeriPhoto is a wedding photographer from Grand Rapids. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Petoskey, Chicago, and destinations. NeriPhoto is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Grand Rapids wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in unique wedding photography