Nature's Connection Place

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Outside vendors welcome
About Us

Welcome to Nature's Connection Place!

Whether you are planning a wedding, reception or party, Nature's Connection Place has the site and resources to help you plan your event the way you want it. We have a beautiful and very private setting along with all the amentities you will need to make your event special - all in one place.  Located in Arlington, WA, 8 minutes from I-5 and less than an hour from Seattle or Bellingham.

Our venue is located on 5 acres and is surrounded by 15,000 acres of forestland with beautiful views of hills and mountains. The acreage has three trout ponds with waterfalls, gardens and manicured lawns throughout. It has several areas for ceremonies, photos, and other outdoor activities

It also has a lovely building with carriage style doors that open out to a 40' x 80' patio area. We provide a beautiful 40' x 60' white tent for this area with tables and chairs. Both the carriage building and tent have elegant lighting ready for nighttime use. You and your guests will love this romantic setting with spacious grounds and gorgeous views in every direction.

Our wedding and reception package includes 12 hours to ensure ample time for wedding preparations and to utilize our endless photo opportunities.  Let us help make your wedding day eveything you dreamed it would be!

Call or email us to ask about current rates or to schedule a viewing appointment.  We would love to talk about the plans you're making for your wedding or special event!

Contact Us at 425-308-2183 or naturesconnection@gmail.com.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were simply blown away by Natures Connection Place and our wedding wouldn't have been the same if we had gone anywhere else. The venue, landscaping and ponds are immaculately kept and absolutely breathtaking. The view of the mountains ( foothills to some, but mountains to this FL girl) is stunning and one of my many favorite perks. Kathy was an absolute dream to work with from our initial meeting to our wedding day. She is both friendly and professional and made me feel completely at home and comfortable working with her. We were able to find both our caterer and officiant from the preferred vendor list which was a huge help. One of the best decisions and first decisions my husband and I made together was choosing Natures Connection Place. We can't thank you guys enough!

• Wedding: 09/15/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Lindsay
1 Review
Endorsements
Nature's connection place is a gorgeous venue and the perfect place for your wedding! Kathy is a phenomenal lady who we love working with and will go the extra mile to make sure your day is perfect! If you are looking for a venue with breathtaking views, natural beauty and lots of amenities...this is the place for you!
Nature's Connection Place is a wedding and reception venue from Arlington, Wa. We service weddings througout the local area, including Tacoma, Seattle, and Bellingham. Nature's Connection Place is a professional wedding and reception venue that has been part of the Western Washington wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in scenic outdoor weddings and receptions
425-308-2183
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards