Nathan Wilkins DJ Service

Profile Picture
Bedford
1 Review
12/28/2014

From the time I first talked to Nathan on the phone I knew that he was going to be great. I can't imagine a better DJ for our wedding. From start to finish, the whole night was perfect. Nathan controlled the flow of the whole evening. He was the best. I was skeptical of all of the 5 star reviews on here and whether they were legitimate. Now, I can fully vouch for DJ Nathan's ability, professionalism, and character. He is a great DJ and an even better person. Couldn't have asked for more from a DJ for our wedding. Thank you Nathan, you made the night unforgettable. God bless.

Nathan Wilkins DJ Service responded with the following comments:

Wow BJ. You made my head swim with the blazing review. I had an awesome time with you and Danielle. You family and friends were so much fun to interact with. I know you and Danielle are in a whirlwind right now trying to settle in a new place. I so much appreciate you taking the time on my behalf to praise my services. It helps me so much. Please keep me in mind for any future event needs in both your families. Just know.....I can travel to Florida. I wish both of you all the happiness in the world as you walk through life hand in hand. Thanks again for the kind words. May God bless.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
5308 Reid Rd, Indian Trail, NC 28079
BLOG

Absolutely The Hardest Working DJ In The Business

What makes me stand out from all the other DJ's? This is a passion for me, not a job. Another difference is that I offer "all inclusive" quotes. Once you contact me, let me know where you wedding or event venue is and I am happy to provide you with a quote for my services. "All inclusive" means I provide everything for you event. Event planning  forms, music, lighting as well as handling your Master of Ceremonies duties. I also do not have a set performance time limit. I am there until you say it's over. I strive to work within you budget. My packages normally fall within the range of $800 to $1500 based on distance to your venue and services that you require. I even offer fog & bubble machines if you desire them. Bottom line, tell me exactly what you desire and I promise to make it happen for the best price possible. Customer service is the main focus in my business. Concentrating on ONE event at a time is the way to go. I also treat each event as "the most important event that i will ever do". Attention to detail and making sure everything is exactly to your specifications are key. You want a perfect party or event??? WE can make it happen working together as a team!!!!

THE HARDEST WORKING DJ IN THE BUSINESS...

From experience I KNOW the right music to play and the right time to play it. I have over 400 weddings to my credit since I started my DJ business. AS your DJ, I will make all your scheduled announcements as well as motivate your guests with well timed songs to keep them on the dance floor. My desire is that everything runs smoothly. I will assist with planning your schedule of events. Once all the details are ironed out, I prepare a written schedule which I share with any photographers or caters. Clear concise communications will always insure a successful and memorable event.

Let’s Sum It All Up………..

·        State Of The Art QSC Powered Speaker Sound System

·        Full Lighting Package For Dance Floor- DMX Controlled

·        Spotlight Available If Needed

·        Backup Equipment Available For Everything

·        Huge Music Database- 140K Songs All Radio Edit (Always Current)

·        Always Prompt Arriving 3 to 4 Hours For Setup Prior To The Event

Experience          Experience          Experience

If you want you event done right? Contact me at 704-628-6822 or 336-504-1392

Please Visit My Personal Web Page At http://www.nathanwilkinsdjservice.com

I look forward to speaking with you!

Details
Genres: Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
As a photographer, we work with many vendors on a consistent basis. Some vendors tend to be difficult to work with, while others are more outgoing and are willing to work together with us to make sure our clients have everything they need. Nothing makes a wedding run more smoothly than when all the vendors cooperate and want to make the day perfect. Nathan is one of those wonderful people who will win you over in an instant. He truly cares about his clients and makes sure they come first before anything else. He always goes above and beyond to make sure his brides have the time of their lives at the reception. His professional attitude, along with his classic southern charm, helps to put you instantly at ease. He truly loves being a DJ and will deliver exactly what he promises. Nathan is organized, sincere and extremely interactive in all that he does, he is an amazing DJ and I highly recommend his services to all of my clients.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Nathan Wilkins DJ Service is a wedding DJ from Charlotte, Nc. We service weddings throughout the local area, including North carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Nathan Wilkins DJ Service is a professional wedding DJ & Master of Ceremonies that has been part of the Charlotte, NC wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in Weddings, Corporate Events & All Types of parties