Nat Wongsaroj Photography
2011-2012-2013-2014 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award Winner. As seen in Washingtonian B&G.
Fairfax, VA 22031  | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Profile   Reviews (27)   Photos   FAQ   Blog   Map
About Us

My photography journey began several years ago when I spent countless of hours in the dark room mastering the art of black and white photography. Photography has always been my passion since I was very young. As far as I can remember, I always have a camera with me wherever I travel. Years ago, I used to spend hours everyday in the darkroom when I was trained professionally -- It was such a fond memory that still inspire me everyday. I always feel like I have a special connection with the camera and I have always felt that there is something magical when you look through the viewfinder, release the shutter and capture the moment through your own unique perspective and share it with the world.

Growing up in Asia and having lived and traveled extensively in Europe and North America for several years allow me to understand various cultures and allow me to work very well with people from different ethnic backgrounds.

It has been a serendipitous journey for me having a chance to work as a photographer -- something that I really am passionate about. To be able to do what you love for work is truly a pure bliss. Life is a blessing, isn’t it?

Click images to enlarge or View All Photos

5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We couldn't have been happier with our choice in photographers! Nat works closely with you, trying to make sure that the he captures the wedding just the way you'd like. His style is uniquely his own, similar to the popular photojournalism style without being too "trendy" - his images look timeless. In the planning process, he took the time to meet with us and get to know us a little bit, trying to understand our personalities so he can capture them in his photos. His pleasant, friendly demeanor was refreshing. Nat even showed his adventurous side, heading out with us into the middle of a bison herd for some great pictures at our venue! Nat was able to work within our budget, picking a less experienced second shooter that still took some great pics. We have a feeling Nat has a great career ahead of him, so get him while you can!
Wedding: 09/22/2012
Services Used: Photography

703-539-2708
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire