Nashville Wedding Minister

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We were so lucky to find Ralph!!! We found him on the internet, called him on a Thursday at 5 pm and he agreed to marry us in the park or at our friends home the following Saturday at 5 pm - he was very flexible. He emailed us vow options - all more meaningful than any others I found when I searched. Our friends were so impressed with the ceremony! We were very moved! It was perfect! We would highly recommend Ralph!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Nashville, TN 37221
BLOG

author of the online marriage prep guide that even the guys love

My name is Ralph Griggs and I am a nondenominational minster who has helped countless couples in middle Tennessee with their weddings ceremonies. I work with the couple to personalize their ceremonies to make it just what they want it to be. Please contact me if you would like to discuss the possibility of my helping you have a ceremony to ... read more

My name is Ralph Griggs and I am a nondenominational minster who has helped countless couples in middle Tennessee with their weddings ceremonies. I work with the couple to personalize their ceremonies to make it just what they want it to be. Please contact me if you would like to discuss the possibility of my helping you have a ceremony to remember.

I also have a free online marriage prep guide that TN couples can use to save $60 on their marriage license. You can see the entire course online now at the Visit My Blog link above.

+/- read less