Nashville Wedding Minister

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ralph was wonderful several guests commented on how great the ceremony was and that if he had a church we should all attend! It was exactly how we wanted it.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Nashville, TN 37221
BLOG

author of the online marriage prep guide that even the guys love

My name is Ralph Griggs and I am a nondenominational minster who has helped countless couples in middle Tennessee with their weddings ceremonies. I work with the couple to personalize their ceremonies to make it just what they want it to be. Please contact me if you would like to discuss the possibility of my helping you have a ceremony to ... read more

My name is Ralph Griggs and I am a nondenominational minster who has helped countless couples in middle Tennessee with their weddings ceremonies. I work with the couple to personalize their ceremonies to make it just what they want it to be. Please contact me if you would like to discuss the possibility of my helping you have a ceremony to remember.

I also have a free online marriage prep guide that TN couples can use to save $60 on their marriage license. You can see the entire course online now at the Visit My Blog link above.

+/- read less
Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denominat...