Nashville Wedding Minister

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ralph Griggs officiated our wedding in our home. We wanted a simple Christian ceremony with only a few family members present and it could not have been better. Ralph was patient when we had a couple of delays in our timing and could not have been more kind to everyone. We searched for a wedding officiant via the Internet, but know God had a hand in helping us find Ralph. We once again extend our thanks to Ralph and highly recommend him to anyone seeking a wedding officiant who is dependable, kind, and will provide you with the wedding ceremony you desire.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Nashville, TN 37221
BLOG

author of the online marriage prep guide that even the guys love

My name is Ralph Griggs and I am a nondenominational minster who has helped countless couples in middle Tennessee with their weddings ceremonies. I work with the couple to personalize their ceremonies to make it just what they want it to be. Please contact me if you would like to discuss the possibility of my helping you have a ceremony to re member.

I also have a free online marriage prep guide that TN couples can use to save $60 on their marriage license. You can see the entire course online now at the Visit My Blog link above.

Details
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single Religion Ceremony
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, Christian - Baptist, Christian - Catholic, Chr...