MyPerfectDJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Justin, from MyPerfectDJ, was fantastic! My daughter's wedding was outside by a lake and he provided the music for the guests arriving, the processionals and then DJed the reception. I was extremely pleased with every aspect of his services. He interacted with our guests and every guest had a wonderful time! I would recommend MyPerfectDJ to everyone for their wedding receptions and other events! He is very affordable and professional.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
2636 Sycamore Lick Road, Jane Lew, WV 26378

At MyPerfectDJ, music is our passion, but our goal is your satisfaction. This site is one of our very few means of advertisement. We depend on word of mouth referrals so you can bet that we are going to do whatever we can to get that good referral from you. Contact us today for any party / event needs you have (304) 997-6189.

Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
PROS I KNOW (1)