MyLife Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Catherine Ritchie with My Life Photography was AMAZING!!! Definitely one of my FAVORITE vendors from my wedding. My wedding was out of town and I was seriously stressing because I could not find a reasonably price photography at the location where I was getting married. I was referred to My Life Photography by a family friend who told me that her pictures are amazing and all look ready to frame. I was concerned that I would not be able to afford for her travel out of town for my wedding. But, she worked within my budget to make it work. And she was worth EVERY penny and more. From the day we booked her, she kept in touch and made us feel special for choosing her. She is very responsive. I even called her for advice about wedding dress colors and outside photography. The day of the wedding she was sooo calm even when we got behind schedule. I never felt like she was intrusive and if there was a shot that I wanted her to get, she was always near by and ready to shoot.
We actually did a day after shoot since the wedding was out of town at the beach and Catherine had done her research!! She pick out several locations for BEAUTIFUL pictures and the final results were well BEYOND my expectations!! I have never gotten soooo many Facebook likes!!
Additionally, her assistant for the day was also very nice and friendly.
Having an awesome photographer was very important to me because when the day is over that's all you have to remember the day. Catherine totally exceeding my expectations!! She is so talented and just a sweet person! Hopefully she has room in her calendar for you!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
579 S Hill Street, Griffin, GA 30224
BLOG

Serving all of Georgia and available for National Travel

I will always acknowledge the honor my clients bestow upon me as their photographer. It is my mission to document the excitement, laughter and love that is life through a story of photographs. I want my clients to have a seamless experience and leave with the knowledge they were cared for while walking away with amazing photographs.

... read more

I am in love with photography. I love people and having a good time. If you want to feel some of those good vibes and jump in front of my lens I would love to hear from you!

catherine@mylifephoto.com   678-491-0213

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
MyLife Photography is a wedding photographer from Atlanta, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Atlanta, Macon, and Savannah. MyLife Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Atlanta, GA wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in photojournalism, wedding photography, engagement shoots, film photography, digital photography