My Traveling Panda

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Melissa at my traveling panda was awesome! She led my husband and I to the perfect place for our honeymoon. She gave so many options in our price range and helped us narrow them by what we wanted and what was important to us.

Services Used: Travel
LOCATION
Atlanta , GA
BLOG

Complimentary Honeymoon & Vacation Planning for Your Next Getaway

Melissa IntVeldt is very passionate about the hospitality industry and LOVES to travel! Her experience in the travel industry includes sales for Marriott International, Destination Wedding Planning for Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Guest Services for Intercontinental Hotels in the UK as well as a Masters Degree in Hospitality and Tourism from the Birmingham College of Food, Tourism and Creative Studies in England.

+/- read less