My Traveling Panda

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Adrien
12/13/2014

Melissa at my traveling panda made picking our honeymoon within our budget, SUPER EASY! We had an amazing time and she even helped family book surprise excursions for us. I would highly recommend using her as your travel consultant for any traveling needs, I know we will wherever we go in the future!

Services Used: Travel
LOCATION
Atlanta , GA
BLOG

Complimentary Honeymoon & Vacation Planning for Your Next Getaway

Melissa IntVeldt is very passionate about the hospitality industry and LOVES to travel! Her experience in the travel industry includes sales for Marriott International, Destination Wedding Planning for Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Guest Services for Intercontinental Hotels in the UK as well as a Masters Degree in Hospitality and Tourism from the Birmingham College of Food, Tourism and Creative Studies in England.

+/- read less