My Simple Details, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

As soon as we got engaged the first thing that we did was interview wedding planners. After interviewing five different people/businesses Vicki, lead planner of My Simple Details, was the clear choice for us for several reasons. The number one best thing about Vicki is her calm presence. When we met with other planners we left feeling stressed and anxious about the planning process. After our initial meeting with Vicki we felt a strong sense of calm which allowed us to really get excited about our wedding. We knew immediately that we were in good hands. Our initial instincts were correct, choosing Vicki was the best decision that we could have made (besides deciding to get married our course!). Vicki has an incredible talent for helping a couple decide what they really want for the feel and look of their wedding. She was very careful to guide us into finding out what we wanted rather than telling us (which I really appreciated because I can be kind of a pushover/people pleaser). She is also full of amazing ideas and has and incredible sense of style. Vicki and the My Simple Details team are incredibly organized and professional. Vicki also recommended amazing vendors that were in our budget and that we truly loved working with. Because of my Simple Details we were extremely relaxed during our wedding knowing that everything was being taking care of by Vicki’s team. We would (and have!) recommend My Simple Details to anyone and everyone.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Annapolis, MD 21012
BLOG

Specializing in Wedding Design, Planning, and Coordination

My Simple Details offers various event planning, design and coordination services for weddings and other social occasions.  We absolutely love the details and feel that our clients deserve unique personalized events. Our popular Event Design plus Month of Coordination package starts at an investment of $3000 and additional planning services inc rease from there and are completely customizable.  Our Month of Coordiantion pacakge for the DC/VA/MD area starts at $1800.

Contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation with one of our planners.

By Apointment Only

email us at info@mysimpledetails.com

My Simple Details events have been featured in the following press:

Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
PROS I KNOW (147) View All 147 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)