My Memories Film

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My Memories Film did an excellent job from the booking stages until we received the final DVDs. It is hard for us to complain about anything as a couple as they budgeted around us so our wedding could include videography (last second decision). We are glad we did and very happy with the outcome. Our videographer (Brad) was professional and kept us in the loop about the editing progress.

Thanks for everything!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
72 Reid Street, Charleston, SC 29403

Remember your Special Day

My Memories Film is an affordable Wedding Videography and Video Production solution for couples on the East Coast. We are a group of professional videographers who have come together to provide an affordable solution to the rising cost of wedding videography. With the average cost of a wedding ranging from $25,000+, we believe someone needs to be able to provide an affordable service so your budget doesn't break the bank. The reason our prices are so affordable is because we all have careers during your average work week. When your full time job isn't wedding videography it allows for you to charge what is actually necessary to ensure a couple can have their big day filmed! Don't fall for all the glitz and glamour of a high end videography company when you can have exactly what you need from a wedding videographer from us and over 75% less.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
Wedding events: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Videography services: Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. ...