My Ketubah Art Studios

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I found Orna on the internet and was impressed by her ketubbahs. I contacted her and she got back to me right away. When I decided to work with her, I had some concerns regarding communication since I live in a diferrent city and don't have the luxury of stopping by and meeting her in her in person. She always responded to questions, calls, emails, and facebook messages within a few hours. She was professional and very pleasant to work with. Unlike several other vendors, She was not manipulative of my situation. She was willing to work with my budget and completed this work of art within one month.

I described the vision I had in mind and Orna was clearly capable of capturing the essence of what I described to her. When the ketubbah arrived, it was beautifully and carefully wrapped to minimized damage. The Ketubbah has beautiful flowers that are almost 3 dimensional. The parchment does not absorb the ink and the ink ends up becoming elevated on the parchment.

Overall, I really love my ketubbah and enjoyed working with Orna. After the wedding was over, the flowers, linens, and left over food, were all trashed. Besides the pictures, I will be able to hold on to this ketubbah and hopefully keep it in my family for years to come. I definitely consider this commissioned art worth the price I payed for it.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
2150 25th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94116

Custom Hand Made Ketubahs on Kosher Leather Parchments

My Ketubah Art Studios offer a unique blend of traditional and modern Ketubah designs.

I use the very best leather parchment materials and kosher ink (that are also used for the Sefer Torah and the Mezuzah), high quality water colors and 24 karat Gold Leaves for special gilding and luminous shine. All materials are archival for life. r>
You are welcome to visit my gallery and choose your desire text.

I wish to congratulate you on your special and important day of your life.

Mazel Tov!
Orna Weisberg
PROS I KNOW (1)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)