My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Sarah
05/16/2015

I don't know what I would have done without Nikki ; she's a godsend! A few months before my wedding, with the majority planned but still feeling overwhelmed, I started thinking a day of coordinator might be helpful. I was shocked to find out how expensive they were and dismayed because my husband and I are poor students. Then I came across Nikki, who offers a stellar deal for the amount of work and passion she puts into your special day. From the moment I met her, Nikki has been professional and on top of things but also kind and genuine. She made our wedding day. Every vendor was on time; every event happened when it was meant to. And the absolute best part was that my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed each other, our guests and our wedding without any stress.
Lastly, besides being great at her job, I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful Nikki is as a person. I felt that she sincerely wanted us to have the perfect day and could see that she loved her job.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
San Antonio, TX 78250

Now and Forever you will remember this day...

Simple... Elegant... Affordable... When you are looking for a wedding consultant you will not have to substitute service for price. I make it affordable... friendly... and easy for my couples. One thing that sets me apart is the way I handle each couple .No one couple is the same, so I make sure I narrow down the best choices of vendors for each couple. I do not use just one vendor ... I use about 3-4 different companies which are the best of the best in each category. I am like a couple/vendor match maker! Simple... Elegant... Affordable... When you are looking for a wedding consultant you will not have to substitute service for price. I make it affordable... friendly... and easy for my couples. One thing that sets me apart is the way I handle each couple .No one couple is the same, so I make sure I narrow down the best choices of vendors for each couple. I do not use just one vendor ... I use about 3-4 different companies which are the best of the best in each category. I am like a couple/vendor match maker!

I have developed relationships with many incredible vendors around the San Antonio area., devoted the countless hours it takes of researching for the best of the best to provide to my brides, and made it possible for brides to feel that they left their special day in the hands of a capable professional.

I have over 16 years of customer relations, management, sales, business experience & 9 years of Wedding Consulting under my belt..... and 33 years of loving people.... so this makes a good recipe for an awesome and fun person to work with you!

Sincerely to all my brides and future brides,

Nikki Tijerina

210-326-7694

myforeverbynikki@gmail.com

Prices starting at $795.00

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
When planning your wedding and although you may feel you have enough experience to handle the coordination yourself, You still need to hire Nikki from My Forever Weddings. As like any bride, You are dreaming about a "perfect" wedding. Nikki and her staff will go above and beyond your expectations. Nikki has an excellent reputation in the field and she will provide you with a list of vendors with remarkable reputation. You will not be able to express how much fun you will have and how relaxed you will feel during the event. From the moment you arrive to the venue Nikki will catered to all your needs. If you feel that you are too busy to coordinate your own wedding, don't commit the mistake of using family and friends. It will cause you more stress; Nikki will direct you in the right direction. Joseph Flores with All About Me Bride To Be
My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting is a wedding Consultant from San Antonio, TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boerne, New Braunfels, and Helotes. My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting is a professional wedding Consultant that has been part of the San Antonio, TX wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in day of coordination