My Floral Bliss

My Floral Bliss

Your Vision, Your Budget, Your Blissful Moment...

Peachtree City, GA 30269 | map
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us
At My Floral Bliss...
Your Vision Your Budget = Your Moment of Bliss

What is your “Moment of Bliss”?  It is the moment when you see your flowers for the first time and
think to yourself “How did she know exactly what I wanted when I wasn’t even sure myself”?
You know what you like and what you don’t like, you know how much you can afford to spend,
you just weren’t sure if you would be able to put the pieces together.

Then you found My Floral Bliss.

“My passion and joy comes from helping my clients discover the different aspects of their personality and the
personality of their event that they want to capture through floral design and bring that vision to life while always respecting their budget.
I work best with clients who see me as a partner in their vision and trust that I have their best interest at heart, which I do.”

“If you think we would be a good fit, I would love to talk with you and find out how I can help you make your dreams a reality.”

Call me at 714-606-0829 or email me at holly@myfloralbliss.com.  I can’t wait to meet you!

Holly Cellini
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the pleasure of working with Holly for my wedding in May, 2013 and could not have been happier with the results. Holly has a very good eye at what works together, how the flowers should flow throughout the room, and quality control. Our wedding was rather intensive and she came ready with her team to make the impossible possible, and they succeeded. The layout on the event lawn was impeccable, and the floral arrangements throughout the ballroom were perfection. I highly recommend Holly to anyone who wants it done right!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
Services Used: Flowers
714-606-0829
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards