My Beloved Photography

Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints
Liability Insurance: No
About Us

My Beloved Photography has been in business for over 5 years and is run by two friends who feel so blessed to work together. They are both self proclaimed romantics at heart and have been known to get teary at weddings they shoot.  These two feed off each other with their goofy, fun energy and while you're laughing at them they will be clicking away and get you with a genuine smile or laugh.  They do whatever it takes to make you comfortable and catch you in those special emotion filled moments that you will look back and cherish for a lifetime.

Contact the My Beloved team today to set up a meeting!

E-mail us:    mybelovedinfo@gmail.com

Or

Call us at (425) 281-4908

*We offer payment plans to fit your budget*

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christie and Liz are amazing! They listened to what we wanted, and didn't just tell us what we needed. The photos were beautiful and truly captured who we were. The care and thought that was put into everything from the engagement shoot to the crazy antics of our wedding. They were professional and truly caring about making sure that we had the photos that represented us. Would not hesitate to have Christie and Liz be part of other moments in our life.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Kelli
1 Review
My Beloved Photography is a wedding photographer from Washington. We service weddings througout the local area, including Seattle, Bellevue, and Redmond. My Beloved Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Washington wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Photojournalism, Weddings, Engagement photos and portraits
425-281-7016
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards