Music Phreek DJ & Lighting Services

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

Vynce is awesome! Immediately gave us confidence in his DJ skills! Highly recommend hiring him!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Escondido, CA 92025

Now serving all of CA, NV and AZ!

As the Owner/Master of Ceremonies/DJ of Music Phreek DJ & Lighting, I've been entertaining audiences for the past 18 years throughout California, Nevada and Arizona.

I've had the honor of performing at numerous weddings and/or receptions. And with them, have made lifelong friends along the way.

I'm very grateful and proud to ... read more

I'm very grateful and proud to say that Music Phreek DJ & Lighting has been wholeheartedly supported by countless clients and friends throughout the years that I've been a DJ. An added bonus are the many great relationships that have been forged not only with the Bride and Groom, but with the various vendors whom I encounter. This assures that your most important day goes smooth, leaving you as stress free as possible. And allowing you to enjoy the party with your friends and families!

The success of your event relies on how highly your guests speak of it, months and years afterwards. When you contract with Music Phreek DJ & Lighting, your event will be the talk of the town!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1993