Music Man Entertainment

Saratoga Springs, NY
518.842.4065   Visit Website   Email Vendor
My Preferred Pros (49)
Band
Music Man Entertainment - Triple A, Four Star... the best of the best!! Mike Garrasi brings it every time!!
Beauty & Health
Beyond Fabulous!
The Music Man (aka Mike Garrassi) is an incredible dj! Always keeps the dance floor moving, plays the hottest tunes, ALWAYs has a smile on his face and in a good mood!!! Great professional attitude on the job at all times! You won't be sorry if you hired The Music Man!
Catering
Ceremony & Reception Venue
Ceremony Music
Dress & Attire
highly respected in the wedding industry, highly respected among his fellow DJ's and he is among the best in the business professionally and one of the nicest and politest men you will ever meet.
Music Man Entertainment will make your wedding an event to remember! Amazing DJ and super fun. Be sure to check them out for your big day!
Event Rentals & Photobooths
Love working events with Mike. What a great entertainer and professional, can't say enough he's awesome!
Not only did I graduate with Mike, he was the DJ at my wedding. Mike is fun. Extremely professional. A wonderful DJ and a great asset to your wedding.
Favors & Gifts
Mike is an awesome DJ and makes each event a personalized experience...GREAT GUY!!!
Flowers
Cool tunes, keeps the party going.
Always makes it a fun event.
Invitations
Mike has so much enthusiasm for his business! I have never met anyone that can keep a party going like Mike does! In addition, his personality truly shines through too. It is such a pleasure to know Mike as a friend and business colleague.
Officiant
It is always a delight to see Mike when I arrive at a wedding. His experience and professionalism is unsurpassed in the entertainment business.
I have worked with Mike on many occasions. He will make your wedding ROCK!
Photography
Working with Mike is always such a pleasure. Not only is he an incredible guy and have a warm and outgoing personality, but also is an amazing DJ that rocks the house everytime, without fail! I've been working with Mike for years now and he is truly one of the best of the best and most respected and most sought after DJ's in the business. If you can book him, do it as fast as you can or he will be gone. There are dozens and dozens of DJ's that go on forever, but only a small elite few as well rounded and amazing as Mike, that's for sure.
Mike is seriously the best DJ around! Not only is he a really great guy with great energy, but he knows how to keep the party going all night! He makes sure that the bride and groom get exactly what they want while keeping in contact with other professionals like us photographers to insure that everyone is always aware of what's going on and that is extremely important. We have been on both ends since Mike DJ'ed our wedding 10 years ago! We are always super excited when we get to work with him. You could never be disappointed with Mike!!
Mike is an outstanding DJ - especially if you've ever uttered the words, "I don't want to hear the Hokey Pokey at my wedding..." Don't worry, Mike doesn't want to play it either! If you want a DJ that won't annoy you, will keep people dancing, and is an upstanding professional, HIRE MUSIC MAN NOW! He's in high demand and I highly recommend him.
I have been working with Mike from Music Man Entertainment for all long as i have photographed weddings (17 years). I do more weddings with Mike than any other Dj in the business. He is always professional and always fun. Its never a dull reception with Mike. He always makes a reception for everyone to remember. Mike is also a great guy very nice to work with and always treats his brides and grooms like they are number one.
Mike has a strong passion for what he does, and is dedicated to making every bride and groom's day even more special than they expected. Mike has a friendly and outgoing personality that makes him perfect at what he does. He knows how to keep the party going and is always able to make the guests at every wedding have a fantastic time.
Transportation
Videography
I have worked with a great many DJs through the years and Mike is one of my favorites. The sign of a good DJ is not the quality of their music, how good they can MC, how cool their set up is... It is the ability to put on what ever hat is necessary to achieve the right party for every client. Every wedding is different because every couple is deferent. A good DJ plays, and MCs based on the couple, not themselves. Mike is just that, he is the perfect mix of professional, classy and cool. Shop around, just make sure you meet with Mike!
Mike is very professional and knows how to get the party started!
I consider Mike to be a good friend and I enjoy working with him. Hes always very professional and he cares about what his clients want. Mike works very hard to make sure the guests of the party have fun and enjoy the evening. Mike can adjust to the needs of the party very quickly, a great quality for a DJ to have. People seem to love him and I'm sure you will to. I would say that you definately need to check him out, and a great dj will make for great footage. Mike always makes sure I have all the footage I need to make a great video. Good Luck and congratulations!
Wedding Cake
Wedding Planning
Mike is an amazing DJ who keeps the dance floor packed all night! Not only is he a great professional who is talented, he is also a wonderful person who truly cares about working with clients to make certain they get exactly what they want on their wedding day. He has a clean, simple, elegant set-up and helps to make the evening run smoothly and is an absolute joy to work with on wedding day!
« Back to Profile