Music Express

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Where do I start!! Music Express has to be the best Dj company I have ever seen!! They know exactly what to do in any situation! :) Music Express was the Dj for my wedding! They kept the entire wedding day rolling as smooth as ever! They had all the best music and knew exactly what to play at the perfect time! They were very professional and on time which is a MAJOR plus!! The thing my husband and I LOVED best is they kept all of our guests entertained and engaged the entire time! I still have people calling me to get their information!

They keep everyone engaged We wanted to do a little surprise dance during dinner and they played the song at the perfect time! They made everyone more than comfortable, and I can't thank Music Express enough for the Amazing, Perfect job they did! They have a very easy to use planning system on his website so everything leading up to the wedding was a breeze! Music Express was always available when we needed them and they always got back to us in a timely manner. I would HIGHLY recommend Music Express to anyone who needs a Dj for a party or a wedding!! Thank you so much Music Express you are the best!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
4844 N 1st St, Fresno, CA 93726
BLOG

Your amazing wedding starts here!

Make your wedding day Amazing! Your reception will be remembered as a great time for years to come when you hire Music Express Weddings DJs! We know how to get your guests on the dance floor with the best mix of music around, we will be the master of ceremonies for your reception with amazing announcements, a wide variety of music that is tailored to your specific requirements, djs that are dressed for the occasion, with professional sound systems, and DJs that will make your day amazing!

We will make your day special as only we can with a combined experience of more than 30 years  performing at Wedding Receptions throughout California. Your reception will be classy and a great time with the best choice in entertainment and lighting!

Call us or email us today so we can talk about your wedding at 559.325.8625, 831.480.0124, toll free at 877.235 1704. or email us at robert@weddingsbymusicexpress.com.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor
Established: 1982
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Great service and excellent customer service. I highly recommend.
PROS I KNOW (144) View All 144 Pros »
Music Express is a wedding dj from California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Fresno, Monterey , and San Luis Obispo. Music Express is a professional wedding dj that has been part of the Northern and Central California wedding industry for 32 years. We specialize in djs lighting emcees